08 December 2014

25 Days of Wellness - Day 8

My teeth probably don't thank me for brushing lefty yesterday, but I'll work on it.

What's next? Let's stretch a bit today. Monday is a good day for that. Here are some ideas:

Back: Rest your hands on the edge of a table and back up, so you are bending in half. It feels great on the shoulder blades and spine.

Hips: Hold the table still and cross one ankle over the opposite knee. Lower down as if you were sitting. Do both sides.

Hold these for a few seconds each and breath deeply. What's your favorite stretch?

Also, some of you may wonder why I'm doing this or what qualifications I have. I'm a certified Health Coach through ACE. It used to be called Lifestyle and Weight Management Coach, but I like the name change. Here's a bit about it. This is my way of encouraging others, and myself, in a healthy lifestyle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment