06 July 2011

"Come along, Mop...

...," said my loving husband the day I donated my hair. But, the resemblance is strong, so along I went.

What I learned:
  • Southern Arizona is a great place for short hair.
  • The hair dressers at Great Clips always treat you like you are a little bit dumb.
  • Donating is great! Hopefully some less behaired person than I will enjoy my hair. I don't miss it.
  • At least 10 inches is required for Locks of Love.
  • But Great Clips gives you a haircut for free, even if they question your sanity... and the donatability of your hair. (i.e. She found my head somewhat lacking in aesthetics I guess.)

3 comments:

  1. I wish the formatting would behave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hereby request a picture of the front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My face is still the same though. It's the hair that's different. :)

    ReplyDelete