18 September 2012

Not just at Disneyland

Half the reason America goes to theme parks is because they love to stand in line to ride the rides, but the rest of the reason is for the churros! Isn't it true? But, even with a churro recipe stashed somewhere in the depths of my recipes written on little scraps of paper that rarely get any attention, this recipe caught my attention enough to try it. Thanks to my great baking friend that sent the idea my way, I now have a new love of churro cupcakes. I even made big ones for the zeroth birthday of our little person (hopefully this week)! Yum!

2 comments:

  1. YUM!! I still haven't made them, I am a horrible slacker :( Hopefully soon!

    This week - finishing the binding, finally...so I can send you the quilt ;) And I really did think I was going to have it done pre-baby, too! Figures...

    ReplyDelete