08 June 2012

Pictionary

Welcome back to Europe! My 'laaste collega' (last mission companion) loved to play this endlessly entertaining game - and she played exceptionally well -  which game continued on my subsequent trips to Europe. Because so many languages are so closely crammed together (not to mention the high volume of dumb tourists), most of the signs on the street have few words, if any at all. That means it's up to you to figure them out. Don't hesitate to call out answers!
(This way to bike over rotten eggs?) (Sorry, no burger joints in here?)
The best one last. How do you figure?

2 comments:

  1. Hahah!!! I LOVE THIS! Nathan and I laughed a lot. "People without arms are only allowed to sit on their suitcases until 4:00." The blue sign with the sunburst: "Rapture here." Is that last one a shared co-ed toilet? Reminds me of those two-seated porta-potties you'd see camping. This was an awesome post! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it! My honey bunch said that at scout camp they called them 'pilot to bombardier.' It was okay to go doubles that way, but the 'pilot to co-pilot' side-by-side meant one at a time. It's just better that way.

      Delete